The experience of a lifetime!
The joy of freefalling
We offer a unique experience for large groups, companies, bachelor/bacherlorette parties and other groups who want to share something special.
Skydiving with us is the perfect teambuilding activity. You will share an intense experience together which you will talk about for a long time afterwards, and which connects the group in a unique way.
We can accommodate up to 50 tandems in one day. We have a group discount for 'Tandem with video' and for 'Tandem with video and photo', for groups from 6 people or more.
On a case by case basis, we can consider additional discounts for groups of more than 20 people. For large group reservations, we will need some advance notice.
However, if you want to make a last minute booking, you can get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate you! Reservations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the number of participants, date and times.
We charge a deposit of 1000kr per person.
Health and Safety
- Minimum age 16 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you will need a written declaration from both parents.
- If you are older than 70 years old, you will have to show a health confirmation from your doctor. You can find it in the next bullet point.
- You should be in good health. Read the self-declaration* further down. This will have to be signed upon arrival. If you are not able to sign it in good conscience, you will need a declaration from your doctor.
- Maximum weight is 95 kg. Maximum height is 2 meters (6'6,7").
- You must be sober upon skydiving.
- If you are giving a tandem as a gift, the one who is to skydiving must be informed 48 hrs before take-off. This is in order to provide time in case they want to cancel.
I hereby declare that I am in good physical health, that I do not suffer from or have been treated for any heart or kidney disease/illness, long term illnesses, diabetes, epilepsy, fainting, cramps, severe nervousness, troubled blood pressure. (If in doubt you must consult with your doctor who will have to sign F/NLF Health Declaration Form.) I am aware of the risks linked to Skydiving, I have done a conscious and independent assessment about doing a tandem skydive, and I am aware of my own responsibility relative to the risk."»
If you are unsure whether you are fit to skydive, we ask that you contact us well ahead of your booked skydive. We are here to answer your questions!
FAQ about Skydiving – click here.
When booking a tandem jump, the jump must normally be completed on the date it is booked for. If weather conditions do not allow jumping on the booked date, then the jump is moved to another date during the same season (new date can be chosen by the tandem student according to availability).
In the event of repeated failed attempts to complete the jump in the current season, the jump can be moved to the next season, at no extra cost. Further transfers of jumps to a later season can be made by agreement at an additional cost.
We retain the deposit in the case of cancellation.