Definitivt billigst tandem + video & bilder i Oslo området!
Jump tandem fra 3690,- Ikke tenk på det – bestill nå!
So you are curious about skydiving? Do you dare to try it? Come skydive with us! Or maybe buy a tandem giftcard for a loved one?
A tandem skydive is the best way to experience your first skydive. As a tandem student our experienced instructors will guide you through your first free fall experience!
Tandem skydiving is a great activity that makes skydiving accessible for most people, without giving up a lot of time or resources.
Every year we do more than 600 tandem skydives. We have students between 16 and 100 years old! We normally skydive from a plane from 12500 feet, or 4000 meters.
We will free fall at approx. 200 km/h (120mph) for 40-50 seconds. Followed by a 5 - 6 minutes canopy ride with an amazing view!
We are lucky to have some of Norway's most experienced tandem instructors aiming to give you your time of your life!
Tandem with video: 4090nok
Tandem with video and pictures: 4590nok
Tandem with video, 6+ group: 3690nok
When do we skydive?
Health and Safety
- Minimum age 16 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you will need a written declaration from both parents.
- If you are older than 70 years old, you will have to show a certificate from your doctor. You can find it in the next bullet point.
- You should be in good health. Read the self-declaration* further down. This will have to be signed upon arrival. If you are not able to sign it in good conscience, you will need a declaration from your doctor.
- Maximum weight is 95 kg. Maximum height is 2 meters (6'6,7").
- You must be sober upon skydiving.
- If you are giving a tandem as a gift, the one who is to skydiving must be informed 48 hrs before take-off. This is in order to provide time in case they want to cancel.
I hereby declare that I am in good physical health, that I do not suffer from or have been treated for any heart or kidney disease/illness, long term illnesses, diabetes, epilepsy, fainting, cramps, severe nervousness, troubled blood pressure. (If in doubt you must consult with your doctor who will have to sign F/NLF Health Declaration Form.) I am aware of the risks linked to Skydiving, I have done a conscious and independent assessment about doing a tandem skydive, and I am aware of my own responsibility relative to the risk."»
If you are unsure whether you are fit to skydive, we ask that you contact us well ahead of your booked skydive. We are here to answer your questions!
FAQ about Skydiving – click here.
Vi refunderer ikke tandemhopp/gavekort etter 14 dager etter kjøp. Om du har en legeerklæring eller annet som grunn for at du ikke kan hoppe i fallskjerm vil det være gyldig bekreftelse for å likevel få tilbake penger. Ved refusjon beholder klubben et administrasjonsgebyr på NOK 500,-.
When booking a tandem jump, the jump must normally be completed on the date it is booked for. If weather conditions do not allow jumping on the booked date, then the jump is moved to another date during the same season (new date can be chosen by the tandem student according to availability).
Ytterligere flytting av hopp til senere sesong kan etter avtale gjøres mot tillegg i pris.
We successfully took all preventive measures in accordance with the Norwegian Government Guidelines. We have had thriving seasons in 2020 and 2021!